Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

May 5, 2011




Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Sunny (Honestly, make up your mind!)
Mood: Excited!!!
I love days like today. Love, love, loooove them. The day before the trip is almost as exciting as the trip itself. It is very important that you make a checklist with everything you have to pack, clothes, meds, makeup, work, everything else… second, don’t lose the checklist. Ok, so maybe I’ve misplaced mine, but I have so much on my mind… plus the cold’s got me all drowsy… so technically it’s not my fault. Anyway, the most important thing I have to take with me right now is my memory stick. Without it I can’t do my homework, or my blog for that matter… You didn’t think I was going to abandon you just because I’ll be sitting by the pool sipping pink lemonade or watching fireworks at Magic Kingdom did you? So, apart from what I need to pack... what else was on my checklist… oh yes, I have an appointment to wax and get a mani-pedi which I mustn’t forget, and I need to pack my glasses if I plan on driving of I’ll run someone over and get fined and put in jail and… ok, it’s also important not to get ahead of yourselves when planning a trip. It is important to keep calm and poised, ad… OH MY GOD I’M GOING TO DISNEY TOMORROW! I mean I’ve been to Disney, a couple hundred times, but still… who doesn’t love Disney… it’s so magically and pretty and the pretzels… I love the pretzels… back to reality, I still have a lot to do before tomorrow, (did I pack my passport? Oh God where’s my passport... s**t!!!)  And I’m actually running a little late so I have to run. Did I tell you I’m getting strawberry nails to match a really cute hair scrunchy my mum bought me just the other day…? I’ll paint them red and then paint cute little green blobs on the tips and tiny yellow dots. Sooo cute! So, before I forget what this blog is really about, (I’m so excited I can’t even think straight) I’m wearing my not-so-black-anymore jeggins, my lucky white tee and a gray cardigan on top. I’ve decided to accessorize it a little by wearing really long ballerina leg warmers over the jeggins (just over the knee). They’ll keep me warm and they look really cool.  And, since I’m going for the urban ballerina look, I’m also wearing my ballerina flats which I’ve had since forever so they’re really cute and comfy. As I look at myself in the mirror I feel quite pleased about what I see… very chic, cold and all ;) OMG is that the time? I’m sooo late!! I’m going to be so dead soon! Or as the weird Alice in Wonderland white rabbit would say: “I’m late, I’m late, I’m late! I’m late for a very important date. No time to say hello, goodbye… I’m late, I’m late, I’m late!!!” – Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment