Search This Blog

Friday, May 13, 2011

May 13, 2011



Location: Orlando, FL
Weather: Nice n' sunny
Mood: So happy!!! I LOVE THIS CITY!!!!!!!!!

Uuuu Friday the 13th... I'm easily spooked, but I'm not superstitious unfortunately... It would make this blog entry a lot more interesting for those of you who are... Besides, for me, Friday the 13th is a very weird not so scary, but grouse, scary movie. So, maybe it is like 5:30 in the afternoon but my bf had to get up and work early so he took over the computer and I... well, I went shopping. I had to go get some stuff for my parents, and go to the outlets to see if I could find my bf's jeans - he only wears Levi's 505 Regular Fit and they've changed them to something called Straight Fit which apparently he doesn't like and we've searched EVERYWHERE so I went to the outlets and the nice lady from Levi's told me to talk to the manager and he in turn promised me they were the exact same jeans with different name but I couldn't just go ahead and buy them without my bf's approval right? I mean he has to try them on, what if he doesn't like them? - So yes, I had to go to the outlets, it's not like if I had a choice in the matter... And while I was there I took a look around, I mean if I was already there I might as well... And then I went into Coach, just to see what was new... and there were the most amazing handbags and wallets and I just couldn't resist an adorable Poppy handbag - grayish silver with purple outline and 3 medium hearts to one side with Poppy Coach printed all over... Adorable! Then I went to the Mall of Millenia to get lunch 'cos my poor bf must be at home starvin' and I popped by F21 and bought a couple of things, nothing much, oh and a pair of divine white booties... Not like white leather cowgirl white, just, cream-ish white... and tights... and then I came home and now we have to go all the way back to the outlets so my dear, dear bf can try  on the jeans (I insisted)... So for all this hazel and tassel I pulled on my combat denim short and a white tank and flip-flops. I had a lot to do and being comfy was very important. Plus who doesn't love Old Navy $1 flip-flops, right? - Rx.  

No comments:

Post a Comment