Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May 11, 2011


Location: Orlando, FL
Waether: HOT, HOT, HOT!!!
Mood: Rested and happy

Ok so technically we were supposed to go to Tampa this morning, but honestly, it takes A LOT  of stamina to run around every dy from park to park in the burning sun... So by yesterday mid-day we were totally puffed out... And I had a reheated mini-breakdown... So instead of spending the hole day at Universal we came home and spend a lovely afternoon in the beach where I got a tan and we dueled over who could knot the other one off an oversized inflatable animal while not falling off and drowning... And then in the evening we went to the cinema and dinner as planned. Great day, Then today we kind'a overslept so we';re just now leaving the hose (and my bfs waiting so I really have to go) but I couldn't jsut eave my blog unattended, now could I?? No... Today we're going shoping for party essentials for my bf's neice, and shoes... So I'm weaing my blue and green stripe rumper from F21 and my mint colored shoes! Shos, here we come!!! -Rx.

PS: big S: Sorry So Short!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment