Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

May 23, 2011






Location: Bogota, Colombia

Weather: Really sunny
Mood: A very unattractive shade of green

Ugh I'm going to be sick...again! I'm seriously not feeling that great. Yesterday, to try and understand why I'm feeling so green, started our great: I woke up early, did some studying, did my blog, studied some more and it was lunch time. We went out for lunch with mum and my bf to some horrendous restaurant but the company was great and then we had dessert... It was all pretty much great, really... Then in the evening we went out to dinner with some friends and then I arrived home... Nothing extraordinary happened... Then, as I was getting into my pjs I started seeing spots. Here's the thing, I suffer from stupid migraines. So, i know what was coming. No Advil. Crap. So I took my migraine meds but without the Advil I was pretty much doomed. You can imagine the rest. The crapiest night ever. I finally went to sleep at about 5AM and woke up at 1:30 this afternoon feeling rather ill... I have to say thank God my headache's gone, but I feel really drowsy and sick and UGH! I HATE MIGRANES. But, I can't sit around and sulk, and since it's a very nice, sunny afternoon, I’m going to have a shower and get dressed. If I dress pretty it'll make me feel better. I turned on the TV and they were showing a E! True Hollywood Story about Reese Witherspoon (one of my all-time favorite actresses and Star of my favorite movie) and I remembered this People StyleWatch mag I bought in Orlando to read by the poolside which was almost all about Reese Witherspoon. In one of the pics she was wearing a red and blue stripe top, a denim skirt and red flats. I then realized I had bought a very similar top from F21 (pure coincidence, I swear!) Anyway, I remembered her outfit and I immediately felt like wearing it. I mean what can boost more my mood that a pretty new top? Of course I'm not going to wear a skirt, because well, it's not that sunny, but I can always wear jeans, right? I mean I’m not like one of those crazy famous people stalkers or anything. Besides, from the mag I know she was wearing a black handbag which totally doesn't go. Honestly... -Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment