Search This Blog

Thursday, May 12, 2011

May 12, 2011


Location: Orlando, FL
Weather: Not as sunny as it should be...yet
Mood: As happy as happy gets

You know, you don't have to do loads of stuff to be happy. Yesterday we didm't do much... Slept in, had lunch at 5 in the afternoon, went for a bit of shopping... And then we had planned to go to Hollywood Studios to see the fireworks show but for some reason it wasn't showing when it said it was, so, we ended up going to the cinema instead... To see... SCREAM 4! Same old, same old... But I just love the scream movies, they give me such a thrill. They're exactly the perfect amount of scary I can handdle without actually having a heart attack. Plus it was quite funny. You should see it. Today: Epcot. I know there aren't any super exciting rides in Epcot or anything but it's still quite fun. Walking around the world, country by country, and the food's lovely, and all the different shops and hats and ... I don't know I just think it's really fun. And then there's the test drive ride which is fun, and the lion king show... I'm in for a day of sun in the sun (if it comes out properly, it's kind'a cloudy... Still, it's very, very hot out so I'm wearing my new F21 Hello Kitty tank and my stripy shorts, and yes... trainers, with stupid socks so I don't lose half my feet on the way. You know, I've never been a huge Hello Kitty fan... I actually don't even like her very much, she's a weird cat with a bow. But, this one's wearing cute heart-shaped sunglasses, so that caught my eye. Plus it's perfect for this weather, and for getting wet in the water rides if we decide to go to Magic Kingdom again after and maybe pop by Slash Mountain, and Space Mountain and then watch the fireworks again... We just can't get enough!! -Rx.

No comments:

Post a Comment