Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 24, 2011




Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Cloudy
Mood: Sweetie pie

I have a confession to make: I would have loved to be a ballerina. My mum says she did enroll me in ballet classes but apparently I refused to go… Don’t know about that but anyway, I’m too old for that now and my flexibility’s gone down the drain. Even my Pilates teacher thinks I need to “practice at home,” whatever that means. Anyway, I was watching the Film and Arts channel this morning because they were showing this ballet contest between academies and I couldn’t stop thinking how wonderful it would have been. Plus they have such fabulous bodies and they’re so dedicated and talented… Anyway, to cheer myself up I’m wearing all sweet pink. It’s as they say: “Pink to make the boys wink.” So I’m wearing my pink ballerina flats which I’ve had since forever and my pinkish/lilac yogurt color sweater to match. When I opened my pashmina drawer (yes I have a drawer-full) I remembered Jennifer Aniston’s scene in “Just Go with It” when Adam Sandler takes her shopping and I thought hmmm she’s wearing a pink pashmina there which looks quite nice, so I pulled out a very similar one in color. I have to say, I get a lot of my wardrobe inspiration from actresses I like and especially from their characters (I’m a BIG chick flick fan); I mean there’s nothing wrong with that, as long as you put your own signature into the outfit! Anyway, the sun’s starting to come out and I better post this before they cut off the light, again! Stupid builders… -Rx. 




No comments:

Post a Comment