Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

May 9, 2011


Location: Orlando, FL
Weather: Gorgeously sunny
Mood: Wohoo!!! ... or not

Oh my God I can't walk... I am never, never, NEVER, EVER wearing those stupid sandals EVER again... Maybe just like on an evening occasion where I don't have to walk much... Ok, so those sandals I wore yesterday weren't exactly the ones I had planned to bring... They weren't my super cumfy, walking-all-day sandls. Teeny, tiny minor misunderstanding and I ended up bringing the wrong ones... And now... I CAN'T WALK!!! I have these really annoying blisters in my feet which are killing me, and that certainly bust my mood... Still, never mind, I'm in Disney and I'm going to enjoy it. Plus, we're going to Magic Kingdom today! It's my favorite park you know? For starters, it brings back loads of fond memories about my chidlhood and my parents and grandparents and ... anyway. Second, it's just all so cut and pink and magical... Oh, and btw, I seriously think Mickey is over-rated... I much rather preffer the Disney Princesses. They're much nicer than a mouse in red shorts. Still, it's not as if I hate him or anything... Anyway, I'm off to see the princesses, the wonderful princesses of Disney... la, la, la... I really should go more dresses like a princess, but the truth... I'm not n a very princessy mood. For starters it's really early because I really want to go to Target before we hit the parks and I want to spend the whoooole day at Magic Kingdom so, I haad to get up extra early... Secondly, I still have a runny nose from that cold I had last week so that doen't help my mood either... and then there's the blisters... So instead of wearing a beautiful pink dress or a really cute skirt, I'm wearing stripy denim shorts and a two-sizes too big white tank top... And trainers... With socks... Like any other tourist... Still, Disney is all tourists, I don't know why I'm so bothered to blend in... I hope my mood gets better once I see Cinderella's castle... And then tonight there's all the fireworks... hmmm... I'm feeling better already... -Rx.

No comments:

Post a Comment