Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May 25, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: mmm cloudy
Mood: total relaxation...



Total bliss... I just had a wonderful massage to take away all the stress I've suffered in the last 12 hours (besides my neurologist says they help with my migraines, so in a way I need them)... You remember how I said due to the construction work going on around my house I was losing sleep and they were cutting the energy? Well, last night it was both. Every time the energy came back a stupid alarm would go off right outside my window (and it happened at least 6 times) and it was driving me mad! Also, my machine goes off saying to reset something something something press start now beeeeep! After about the 3rd time it woke me up I got off and unplugged it all together. But of course, the stupid phone still had battery, which ran out pretty quickly because it was trying to find signal from the base that I had unplugged! So, guess what? It started to beep. At first it was a low, very subtle bip... After a while however, it turned into a much louder, much more "hey pay attention" BEEP BEEP BEEP which made me get up yet again and lock it in the bathroom. Anyway, I was really cranky this morning, and of course I hadn't been able to blog or shower because there was.. NO ENERGY, that's right... But all that is in the past now.. I had my wonderful therapist come and after my massage and a little girly chit chatter over hot tea I feel so much better. Now all I need is a hot shower and I'm ready to go. OH MY GOD I just received an email confirming my tickets to Orlando! Ok, I know I just got back but I've had this dream since for EVER that I can spend my birthday in Disney and then in September last year I saw how birthday people got congratulated by all the park staff and that just made me want to go even more and my bf promised we would and now we are!!!! And yes, my birthday isn't for another... 6 months roughly... but you seriously need to plan these things in advance, I mean, cheap tickets run out fast right? Anyway, I'm a planner, so I'M GOING TO SPEND MY BIRTHDAY IN DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!! I'm so utterly happy NOTHING can ruin my day! I'm not even worried about what I'm wearing anymore. I'm just gonna lay back and relax. My new Hollister graphic T and my beautiful white loafers which I never wear (I bought them in London total bargain at M+S) and yesterday's handbag in case I go out. In any case I'm going to the gym later so no one's really gonna see me except my mum so why get all dressed up? Besides, I like wearing new things, and old things I never wear, for that matter! -Rx

No comments:

Post a Comment