Search This Blog

Saturday, May 7, 2011

May 7, 2011


Location: Orlando, FL
Weather: Gorgeous and Sunny
Mood: Couldn't be happier


Good morning from the sunny city of Orlando. Yesterday was a pretty good day considering apart from planes, I also hate airports... No queues what so ever, no being put in the little glass room at immigration (long story), we got the car really quickly – which btw we got to upgrade for a really good price for a small SUV so we got a Ford Escape – then we got our luggage really quickly and drove happily home. We’re staying at my bf’s now summer house in Orlando which neither of us had had the pleasure to see until yesterday and let me tell you, it’s amazing!! It’s really big and beautiful… I could definitely live here. Anyway, we went food shopping and I have to admit, I love Publix. It’s so cool and everything it so shiny and pretty. All in all it was a pretty good day. And, when I woke up today I couldn’t quite believe we were here! I’M IN ORLANDO. We have a lot of shopping to do. For starters, B (that’s what I call my bf just so you know) needs to buy a new PC. I’m on an old laptop so excuse my blog picture being as little weird in color… We also need to look at desks, and there’s this amazing one day sale at Macy’s… And anyway, I’m wearing black H&M shorts with a green tank top and my zebra print canvas, perfect for walking. I’m also taking my CH backpack with me so I can take snacks and stuff if we get hungry later. So, I hope you all enjoy your day, and I know I’ll certainly enjoy mine! Did you know I’m 306 months old today? Happy too many months to me!!! – Rx.    

No comments:

Post a Comment