Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 31, 2011



Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: It was really sunny today
Mood: Totally chilled

Ok so it's totally my fault this is posted so late, but hey, I'M ON HOLIDAY. I woke up really late today and I've just kind'a chilled all day. Actually, when I was having breakfast this morning I turned on E! and they were showing the Forbes 25 under 20 richest celebrities (totally out of date btw, it was done like in 2007 but never mind, who doesn't like a re-run right?) and there they are, #5 the Olsen twins: another of my fashion gurus. And there was Mary Kate,which I think is soo much prettier than Ashley, and yes, you can so tell them apart, and she was wearing a peasant shirt with rolled up jeans and black pointy heels and I said to myself "hey that looks nice" so I had a shower and pulled on rolled up jeans with my peasant shirt and a pair of black pointy heels that I bought with my mum in San Fran a couple of years ago and guess what?! Total cuteness and, since my hair's a mess today, it totally played the part! -Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment