Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

May 16, 2011




Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Cloudy but fortunately, not raining
Mood: I feel like someone's hit the snooze button...

I am seriously not in a bloggin' mood today. Actually, I'm not in a mood for anything except, sleep maybe? I'm so sleepy! I woke up really early and I went to bed really late last night ever since I developed this absurd need to unpack as soon as I get home no matter the time of day or number of hours I've been awake. So there I was well past midnight, unpacking and then, when everything was out of the suitcases, I got sleepy. I mean it's normal, right? After such a long trip and all... Well I thought it was gonna be really hard to get up today, but then again I was wrong, I woke up really early this morning, say 7AM really excited to show mum and dad what I bought and give them a couple of things I brought for them and... Organize my room? OMG what happened last night? Well, it took me several hours, two bags of stuff I decided to chuck as I was already going to organize my stuff in places where they don't even fit, I was going to have to de-clutter. So I did, and I was on a high and nothing could stop me. But now I'm done, and I've had a shower and had some lunch, and I am totally knackered. I didn't even feel like getting dressed so I put on yesterday's jeans and a gray tee I bought at F21 and socks. Pink socks to keep my feet warm. I'm not planning on going anywhere today, but if I should leave the house, then a pink cardi and gray boots sounds about right. As for a handbag, my new Coach, obviously!! -Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment