Search This Blog

Saturday, May 28, 2011

May 28, 2011



Location:Bogota, Colombia
Weather: NO idea
Mood: GO MAN U GO!!

So I was suposed to post this hours ago, but trust me I've been busy. SO here I am, sitting in front of my bf's new 50" TV watching minute 19 of the Champions League Final of my beloved Manchester United against Barcelona. And speaking of football, since Shakira's dating Barcelona's playboy player Gerard Pique, does that make her a WAG? In case you don't know, a WAG is a footballer's wife and/or girlfriend. A famous example is of course, Britain's own VICTORIA BECKHAM. She also tends to be a fashionista with a love for Hermes handbags and ridiculously high heels (which she should totally stop wearing at least while she's pregnant. She's not 20 any more!) Anyway, she tends to set a high standard for all other WAGS in the way they dress. It's like being the first lady of football or something. Anyway, I'm wearing all red and white to show my inconditional support for my beloved Reds... I'm even wearing my England underwear for extra suppoert to the Brits, although you probably didn't need to know that. Anyway, I'd love to talk more about WAGS and their undeniable sence in style (most of the time) but I have a match to watch. We can retake later. GO MAN U GO! -Rx.

No comments:

Post a Comment