Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

May 20, 2011




Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Sunny (let's hope it stays that way)
Mood: Friday Diva

What a bee-autiful morning. Perfect for wearing my brand new bee shoes! I don’t remember if I told you or not about them before, but they are the cutest shoes ever! So, as I do, I’ve assembled all my outfit accordingly. I’m wearing my black Stradivarius jeans which I thought I didn’t fit in anymore but it turns out I do, my new Arizona tee that I bought in JCPenney, a black cardigan and my black Chanel bag. I’m so excited I want to hit the streets right away! And to be quite honest, I kinda have to run, my mum’s rejoined her art lessons and I promised to take her so I could keep the car to run some errands. I have to go to the supermarket (again!) I have to go to pick an envelope from my dad’s dentist’s office, and then I have to pick my mum up from her class so she can drop me off at my bf’s office for lunch. I’m so excited, and so late, as I do! Have a great Friday! I know I will! Don’t forget, it’s a bee-autiful day! -Rx

No comments:

Post a Comment