Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2011

May 19, 2011




Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Cold 'n cloudy
Mood: numb

I honestly think the weather affects my mood, or is it my mood that affects the weather? I don’t know, sometimes I think it’s both… I do have a couple of things to look forward to today. For starters I’m going shopping with my aunt for my mum’s birthday present. Of course I already have her the perfect gift, but auntie U doesn’t and like my bf says, I don’t care who’s paying as long as I’m in the shops. It doesn’t even have to be for me, the shops just boost my energy, and right now, I seriously need it. This is the thing about going on holiday, when you get back, you’re forced to hit reality the hard way. All the work you didn’t do but must be done, all  the left behind paperwork, all the little pounds you gained for eating too many pancakes that you have to lose… It’s hard work. And for some reason I’m not sleeping well, I’m too worried about stuff… Still, I have to get on with it, right? I’m also looking forward to seeing my bf tonight; he’s also been drowned in work so it’s been a bit of a hectic week for both of us. Since I’m seeing him and all, I want to look pretty for him so I’ve chosen my new Hollister denim skirt (I use to have one I’d wear almost every day from Abercrombie but every time I put it in the wash it unraveled a bit more and a bit mire and know there’s not much skirt left, so I had to buy a new one) and I’ve pared it up with baby blue accessories for the “cute” effect. So, baby blue tights, a baby blue sweater and my baby blue Prada handbag that my mum bought for me ages ago in this huge discount sale. I’m also wearing my precious ballerina flats which don’t actually have a brand label and I have no clue where I bought them or how long I’ve had them for… I know it’s been quite a while and trust me, I take excellent care of my clothes and specially my shoes, so I might’ve had them for longer than I can remember. If it gets any colder I might pull out a last minute jacket out of my wardrobe, but fingers crossed, the weather will get a little sunnier and I won’t have to! – Rx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment