Search This Blog

Monday, May 30, 2011

May 30, 2011





Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Cloudy
Mood: Chillaxed

My happiness is my own little secret and I can't share it with you but let me assure you, I'm thrilled! I know it's late but by now you well know about the light situation in my house so excuse the tardiness, it's not my fault. I'm on end of term holiday this week so I'm ecstatic! And the day just keeps getting better and better. You know, I love to plan stuff, just, in general... Birthdays, trips, vacations, stuff... Next runner up is mum's birthday on Wednesday. I hate it when there's only hours left because I get all anxious and excited and it kills me. I want her to open her gifts and all... Anyway, for now I'm just in total relax mode, so to portray my chilled mood I'm wearing scruffy jeans and a blue Aeropostale t-shirt.  No need for heels of fancy clothes... Just relax. Right now I'm actually going to change into my gym clothes and off to the gym I go, burn off all the calories I gained yesterday at the birthday party- which btw was great- So of to the gym I go, hi ho, hi ho, and off to the gym I go, hi ho, hi ho, hi ho, hi ho, hi ho, hi hoooooooo -Rx.

No comments:

Post a Comment