Search This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2011

May 8, 2011

Location: Orlando, FL
Weather: Sunny
Mood: OMG I'M IN DISNEY!!

Good morning people and a very happy mother's day to  my mum and all the lovely mothers out there. I hope you have a wonderful day. I know I will because I'm going to MGM Hollywood Studios today. most people think it's the lamest park of all, but it has the amazing Aerosmith rollecoster and dum dum duuum... THE HOLLYWOOD TOWER OF TERROR! - My all time favorite ride EVER!!!! I love the settings and the whole spookie hotel mood with the story and the btlers and all... I wish someone would recreate the hotel and make it a real hotel but set back in the 1920s. It would be so cool and I would totally stay there at least once a year. Yestesterday we went shopping as I told you and I went into a shop or two and bought really cute things in Forever 21 and Old navy and Hollister.... God bless the United States of America and their wonderful shops and excellent prices :) For today's adventure I'm wearing my pink maxi skirt from F21 and a black top with brown gladiator sandals. They're great for walking and very stylish!! All set and ready to go! Have a great mother's day! - Rx.

No comments:

Post a Comment