Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May 17, 2011






Location: Bogota, Colombia
Weather: Sunny? yay!!
Mood: Thrilled

OMG they're here! My beautiful DSW military, navy blue, suede, lace-up boots ARE HERE!!! I can't believe it, and they're sooo gorgeous! I am so wearing them today. So, to go with my booties I'm also wearing my new navy blue and red tripped dress from Forever 21 and my beloved blue military jacket to go with the boots. I am so thrilled! I'm going to look gorgeous, because I feel gorgeous and nothing can take that away from me. It's like the stars have lined up in my favor, everything in my life is absolutely perfect. And speaking of stars, did you know the Victoria Secret Pink page has its own horoscope? What a load of rubbish if you ask me. I'm Scorpio, btw, and listen to this: "School's out, but you have a hard time unwinding and adjusting to the change. Use the first half of May to clean, purge and organize your stuff. You feel much more in control when everything's in its place! While you're at it, swap the cramming-for-finals pizza deliveries for organic produce and healthy, energizing summer fare. Exercise will boost endorphins and bring back your glow. Watch a tendency to overanalyze this summer, or to communicate in an abrupt manner when you don't get your way. People don’t like to feel pressured, so give them time to consider your proposals. Love turns serious after May 15 and sizzles throughout the summer. Memorial Day could make a budding relationship official, since several planets visit the romantic zones of your chart. At the May 17 Scorpio full moon, a project you started near your last birthday comes together nicely. Finish and celebrate this triumph!"* For starters it sounds like if it was written for 14 year olds. Second, "school's out?" We're in the middle of May!!!! And "several planets visit the romantic zones of your chart"? Could they be any more God damn spastic??? I mean, don’t get me wrong, I LOVE VS, if I could live in a shop I would definitely live in VS. It’s so glamorous and shiny and pink. But honestly, who writes these things? I did like the bit about the exercise giving you endorphins though - it reminds me about a line from my favorite movie plus it reminds me I have to go back to the gym. But that’ll have to wait for my bf to find time to go with me; he’s really busy you know? Speaking of him, I just remembered I never told you if he did win my huge prize at Universal for me, which btw he did, a HUGE Rottweiler which I could just about carry to the parking lot, but I was so proud, everybody pointed, stared, smiled and even got close for a better look and to drop in a comment. It was pretty cool. ;) Anyway, I better take a shower, I have a lot or reading to do and I can’t stay in my pj’s all day… And besides, I want to wear my new boots! -Rx


http://pink.victoriassecret.com/horoscopes.jsp?cm_re=110510-_-sub2-_-horoscopes

No comments:

Post a Comment