Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2011

May 15, 2011


Location: Orlando, FL
Weather: too hot!
Mood: OMG WHAT THE F**K AM I GOING TO DO?!?!

OK. Don't panic. That's the key to success, right? But then, where the f**k am I going to fit all this stuff in? I'm allowed one lousy suitcase, remember? Plus, I do have an extra suitcase which my aunt paid for because she wanted me to buy her a suitcase that came with carry-on and then I had my previous suitcase, the one I traveled here with so that gives me 3 suitcase space... and there's stuff everywhere! I feel like a bomb exploded in here. I swear I didn't have this much stuff when i woke up this morning. Ok, let the packing begin! (Time: 9:07AM)
Now: 12:03. I am a packing genius! No seriously, I managed to get everything heavy into one and a half suitcases (my second one is quite small, hence the half) and my carry-on is still half empty! I am such a genius! Seriously, I could get a job as a professional packer or something. And no, I didn't forget to leave my clothes that I’m actually wearing today aside (so it's happened before, big deal, we all make mistakes)... I am so proud of myself. I still have to finish a couple of homework things and make sure I didn't leave anything behind, and have lunch. But we've got time, our plane doesn't leave 'till 6pm. Remember how I told you you should always have a traveling outfit and wear it going and coming back? Well... It’s just that I bought these really amazing jeans t Hollister and this adorable "peasant shirt" at American Eagle and I just couldn't resist wearing them today instead of what I was wearing the day we came... Plus I bought the cutest white booties in F21, remember I told you about them? And well, who cares about the traveling outfit rubbish anyway. I look much better like this. So, time to do everything else I have to do before my plane leaves us. See you at home! -Rx.  

No comments:

Post a Comment